Thursday, January 10, 2008

Random Encounter'z

So I had a meeting today in the Philadelphia metropolitan area. While riding the elevator up to my floor I had a pleasure of having this conversation.

Lady: "Sure is a beautiful day out today."

Me: "Yea I think spring is way early this year."

Lady: "Yea we really only had a few days of winter."

Me: "Yea it's really crazy."

Lady "Have you read the bible lately?"

Sound effect in my head: (needle sliding off record)

Me: "Um,, no"

Lady: "Can I give you some information?"

Me: (I never turn down a chance to get documented material from people) "Sure."

It seems they are off to an early start this year, those other religious should take a page from the Christians if they want to come out ahead in "Magic Race" 2009.

As a side note, after my meetings I had lunch at El Vez, one of my fav lunch spots here in Philadelphia. I ate at the bar for a little extra space to work out some to-do list action and this very cliche looking business man was beside me also enjoying some happy lunch time. His lunch consisted of 2 of their Mexican Pizza appetizers and 3 Martini's! Now that's what I call lunch!

1 comment:

Scott said...

I'm not sure about the mexican pizza, but 3 martini's sounds a delish idea. .. and a very happy afternoon.